Plastoplan Slovenia, a Hromatka Group company, invites you to apply for the position of an Account Manager.
We are building a dynamic and efficient distribution team in Slovenia. This will be the last puzzle of already established pan-European distribution of plastic materials.
Plastoplan distributes wide portfolio of globally known brands consisting of both engineering and polyolefin polymers. We support customers with our own compounds, as well.
An Account Manager’s job includes following tasks and responsibilities.
Developing the sales network for the distribution:
- Acquisition of new
- Development of business with the existing clients
New projects initiation:
- Promotion of the existing distribution portfolio
- Promotion of the special focus materials in cooperation with technical marketing
Building the market knowledge:
- Keeping the record of the volumes and material types used in the market
- Market intelligence, keeping the record of the relevant market information: key opinion leaders, decision makers, influential industrial and technical bodies
- Analyzing customers’ demands
Innovation in sales:
- Evidencing potentials outside of the current distribution portfolio
- Evaluating possibilities for introduction of new suppliers
- Budget responsibility – planning customer related yearly budget
- Sales volumes responsibility – executing planned yearly budget and realizing planned sales volumes
An Account Manager will be responsible primarily for the region of Slovenia with limited involvement in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Joins us now and build your career in a fast-growing business with opportunities to further develop and benefit.
Plastoplan Slovenia offers attractive working conditions and exceeds industry standard benefits.
We care about our people. In Hromatka group you will be more than an employee – you will be a family member with a full support to succeed.
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com
If you are interested in more details, you can as well contact us by phone: +386 40 586408